06 Oct 2020
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants needed at Royston Residential Home.
My client in Royston, a well respected Care Home for Elderly clients, is looking for passionate care assistants to join their amazing team.
The 44 bedded home has a good CQC record, and needs Care Assistants to work Days or Nights alongside their existing team of experienced professionals.
The role of a Care Assistant;
* Provide personal care to individuals including washing, toileting and dressing
* Monitor residents conditions' and update records
* Update and tailor care plans to the needs of each individual to keep in line with the homes person centred approach
* Follow CQC guidelines and health and safety to maintain high standards of care at all times
* Liase with family members, other visitors and external care staff such as doctors and district nurses
* Work as a team to keep standards of care around the home as high as possible and ensure quality of life for the residents is at the forefront of everything you do
Requirements of our Care Assistants;
* Have at least 1 years' experience in care
* Be flexible for 12 hour shifts and occasional/alternate weekends
* Have experience with Elderly residents in either a residential or Nursing environment
* Be able to explain their basic understanding of CQC guidelines and Health and Safety
Desirable for Care Assistants;
* NVQ 2 or 3 in Health and Social
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Medication Administration and Storage certificate
* Care Certificate
The home can offer a 42 hour contract, comprised of 3/4 x 12 hour shifts.
The hourly rate ranges from £8.92 to £9.00+ depending on NVQ's and experience.
If you would be at all interested in the position then please click "apply" or email your cv and call me on 0118 309 4222.
Healthcare Assistant/Carer/Care Assistant/HCA