16 Jun 2020
£11.25 - £12.65 per hour
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in Oxford.
They are seeking full time care assistants for their briliant 30 bedded Care Home. This home specialises in Old age and Dementia.
Team Leader Main Duties:
* Supporting the HCA's and Seniors Care Assistants in delivering the highest quality of care
* Following residents specific care plans
* Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
* Maintain residents dignity and independence
* Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
* Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Team Leader Skills Needed:
The ideal team leader will have experience working leading a team in a Care/Nursing home environment and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Senior Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
Our client is willing to develop their care assistants through the necessary qualifications to help them fulfil their job role and progress their careers within healthcare.
We have a contract available that requires your flexibility to do both days and nights,
The pay starts at £11.25 per hour
37.5 hours per week, days
If this role is suitable for you,
Please call Fred on 0118 309 4222,