02 Nov 2020
£9.90 - £10.50 per hour
FT41653 - Care assistants in Four Marks!
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Nursing Home in Four Marks who require healthcare assistants for full time hours on days and nights.
Pay rates and hours:
We have full time contracts available paying £ 9.95 - £10.45
Full time position - 36hrs a week.
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily tasks, as a Care Assistant, will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining their hygiene, as well as ensuring they feel part of life in the home.
As a Care Assistant, this will see you providing care, warmth and kindness to help make a difference. You will develop relationships with our residents' relatives which will support you in understanding their needs more and developing that personal care.
As a care assistant, you will work with our elderly residents to help them live their lives to the full.
* Support the clinical nursing team.
* Assist residents to eat and drink.
* Assist residents to access and use the toilet facilities and to mobilise as planned.
* Assist residents to maintain their personal hygiene and appearance.
* Support residents in transfer between care environments.
* Contribute to maintaining the supply of materials and equipment.
* Support resident's emotional wellbeing.
* Care will be carried out under the supervision / direction of a registered Nurse.
What we need:
* Enhanced DBS Check
* We need caring and compassionate people to help create a homely environment for our residents.
* Experience in a care background is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
* NVQs are desirable but not essential