27 Apr 2021
£10.09 - £10.90 per hour
Days - OX10
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care homes near Wallingford.
They are seeking full time care assistants for their 28 bedded care home which was recently rated Good in a recent CQC report. The home specialises in dementia and old age care.
Due the location YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN TRANSPORT
Care Assistant Main Duties:
* Following residents specific care plans
* Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
* Maintain residents dignity and independence
* Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
* Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
* Experience of working in a caring environment
* Passion for delivering high levels of care
* Good numeric and literacy skills
* A warm and friendly disposition
* Caring attitude
* Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
* A strong team worker
* Supportive and patient
* Reliable and punctual
* Willingness to develop new skills (to NVQ 2/3)
Pay rates and hours:
We have full time contracts available paying £10.09 - £10.90 (Enhancements for NVQs)
What the role offers you:
* A friendly and supportive team
* On-going training and professional development
* Career development
* Good rates of pay
* Paid holiday
* Annual refresher training
* Employee recognition
* Opportunity to study for Health and Social Care.
Healthcare assistant position - 36hrs a week.