17 Nov 2020
£9.22 - £10.00 per hour
Night Senior Care Assistant wanted in Gateshead!
£9.22ph 36 plus Hours per Week - Nights Available
My client is seeking caring, supportive and dedicated Complex Senior Care Assistants to join their great team in Warrington.
The home specialises in Elderly and dementia. Part of a well-established group with a reputation for providing the very highest quality of care.
As a Senior Care Assistant you will assist with a wide range of daily activities from support with taking medication and celebrating special events. Taking responsibility for the physical and emotional wellbeing and social needs of our residents.
What my client is looking for in a Senior Care Assistant:
* Understanding of safeguarding adults at risk
* Medication trained
* NVQ 3
* Clean Driving license preferred
* Experience of providing high standards of care provision
* Experience of meeting the needs and support of Clients
* Experience with Autism and Learning Disabilities
* Experience of fostering professional relationships with customers
* Desire and passion to help make a difference
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We my client is offering for the Senior Care Assistant Role:
* An hourly rate between £9.22ph +
* Hours of 36 plus per week
* Offering Nights
If you're interested in this role as a 'Senior Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Issy Headington, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number IH29023