26 Mar 2021
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
Remedicare have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Care Assistant to join a fantastic care home in Wirral. Our client is looking for strong individuals, for the care assistant position, to hit the ground run and exceed in the role.
The care home specialises in Old Age clients with a maximum of 96 residents in the home. The current CQC for the home is "Good" and thrives with an excellent reputation of low staff turnover. They are seeking care assistants with a positive attitude to join there dedicated care team and make a real difference to residents lives.
Duties for a Senior Care Assistant include supporting people with:
* Supporting with taking medication
* Meal Preparation
* Care Plans
* Team Managment
* Administering medication
Requirements for Senior Care Assistant
* Level 2/3 NVQ in Health and Social care or Care certificate
* Medication Training/Experience
* Driving License with car (Not essential)
* 1 years' experience as a Senior Care Assistant in a Care/Nursing home
* Flexible to work days/nights
* Able to access Feltham
As a care assistant you can expect the following:
* Full time contract; 36 working hours; days or nights
* 12 hour shifts ; possibility to work extra shifts
* Competitive rates of pay
* In house induction training
* Great training opportunities throughout your career
* Ongoing support through a dedicated care coordinator
* Free parking available.
* Free uniform provided
* Free training provided.
Senior Care Assistant Salary: £8.72 - £9.50 per hour (Senior Care Assistant)
The successful candidates will be required to work under direct and indirect supervision of senior care staff as a Senior Care Assistant,
If you are interested in the role and meet all that is required please feel free to drop me an email on or call me on 01183094222.