21 Nov 2018
£10.40 - £10.90 per hour
We are currently looking for 1 full time senior care assistant to work nights for our client based in Southampton. This is large 57 room residential home that is part of a large organisation The home specialises in elderly and dementia care with the most current CQC report is GOOD in all areas.
Main duties for senior care assistants are as follows:
* Supporting the HCA's and SHCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
* Following residents specific care plans
* Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
* Maintain residents dignity and independence
* Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
* Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
* Previous experience within a care home
* NVQ 3 - You will not be considered for this role without this qualification.
* Friendly with a passion for caring for others.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have a fantastic work ethic
* £10.40 PH Week nights
* £10.90 ph Weekends
* Full time (36 hours per week)
If you have any questions you can contact Josh Brown direct on 0118 309 4222 (8:30 - 6:30) or alternately you can contact me out of hours on 07572659887 with the job reference number