20 Apr 2021
£9.60 per hour
Senior Carers Needed in Leighton Buzzard!
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular residential home in Leighton Buzzard, and require Senior Carers for a Full Time nights role.
Senior carer Job Description:
* Be understanding and patient towards residents and their needs, and encourage, assist and support residents to participate in leisure activities as appropriate to the individual, ensuring their social and emotional needs are met. This also includes escorting residents to outside appointments and leisure outings.
* Responsible for making and changing beds, tidying resident's rooms (with the resident's permission) undertaking light cleaning duties as needed and generally assisting in ensuring that the Home is kept clean, pleasant and welcoming at all times.
* Helping to serve meals and drinks at meal times and other times when required, taking care to present meals and refreshments in an appealing way, with polite and courteous service.
* To be understanding with residents who need assistance with feeding and provide the appropriate level of support and help.
* To be an active and encouraging member of the Care team, contribute to team meetings, ensuring good communication and participate in the induction and training of newly appointed care assistants, ensuring that the Care Home is a friendly and supportive working environment.
The Successful senior carer candidate will have:
* Experience of working in a caring environment
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social care
* Good numeric and literacy skills
* A warm and friendly disposition
* Supportive and patient
* Reliable and punctual
Salary and hours: £9.60 per hour 42 hours
If this is of interest to you, please send over an up to date CV by either pressing "apply" or sending me you're CV to the email below. Please make sure to quote the reference number. If you require any more information, please contact me as soon as possible on the number below as we only have limited vacancies!