30 Mar 2021
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
Senior Care Assistants needed for independent nursing home
£10.30 - £11 per hour!!
Excellent public transport links
Ref No. FT45626
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic Nursing Home near Nitshill, Glasgow, who are seeking strong Senior Care Assistants with previous care experience as a senior carer to join their dedicated care team and lead and develop a team of carers.
The home is a part of an independent, family-owned care company with great opportunities for progression and a strong history supporting their staff to realise their full potential.
About the home:
Set in extensive, pretty gardens this beautiful Care Home provides residential and nursing care in a friendly, caring and professional environment.
The Home specialises in elderly care but also provides care for younger people with physical disabilities and other illnesses that require short or long term nursing care and they have a 'Good' CI rating.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting a care team to ensure a high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times.
You'll play a key part with care delivery in the home, the Senior Care Assistant will provide and ensure the highest standards of care are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care.
* Full time, permanent Senior Care Assistant role
* 36 or 48 hours per week, Alternate weekends
* A fantastic £10.30 - £11 per hour!!
* Free, on-site parking
* Close to bus routes and a train station
* Excellent opportunities for career development and further training
Immediate starts are possible and some part time roles are also available if preferred.
Senior Care Assistant Duties:
* Assist the Registered Nurses and HCAs with care delivery in the home
* Support the Care Assistants and other Senior HCAs to realise their potential
* Shift leading
* Develop own knowledge and practice relative to continuous service improvement
* Previous experience within a nursing/residential home
* Previous experience as a Senior HCA / Care Team Leader / supervisory position
* SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
For more information please call Fred on 0118 309 4222.