08 Oct 2020
£18,000 - £20,500 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join our team. As part of our professional, friendly and compassionate team you will do everything you can to ensure the patient's treatment is of the highest standard.
Our focus at all times is on ensuring that our patients receive high quality treatment quickly, in clean and comfortable surroundings. Out Care Home has been rated Good by the CQC, putting it near the very top of the regulator's quality ratings.
* Level 2/3 NVQ in Childcare
* Medication Training/Experience
* Driving License with car
* 1 years' experience in a nursery
* Flexible to work days/nights
Pay Rate: £18000 - £20500
Hours: 36 - 48 hours a week
* Opportunities to develop your clinical and research skills
* Continuous on-going learning with internal and external courses available.
* Flexible working hours
The successful candidate will be required to work under direct and indirect supervision of senior nursery staff,
If you are interested in the role and meet all that is required please feel free to drop me an email on or call me on 01183094222.