14 Oct 2020
£18,137.60 - £20,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join our team in Stocksfield . As part of our professional, friendly and compassionate team you will do everything you can to ensure the patient's treatment is of the highest standard.
Our focus at all times is on ensuring that our clients receive high quality treatment quickly, in clean and comfortable surroundings. Our nursery has been rated Good by Ofsted, putting it near the very top of the regulator's quality ratings.
The Nursery boasts a calm and purposeful learning environment where every child is catered for. You will be working alongside a forward-thinking team of teachers/nursery nurses who pride themselves on providing an excellent education for the children in their care
* Level 2/3 NVQ in Child Care
* Medication Training/Experience
* Driving License with car
* 1 years' experience in a nurseries
* Flexible to work days/nights
* Able to access Stockfields
Pay Rate: £18000 - £20000 per year (Nursery Nurse)
Hours: 38 - 42 hours a week
* Opportunities to develop your clinical and research skills
* Continuous on-going learning with internal and external courses available.
* Flexible working hours
* Development from Nursery Nurse all the way up to Deputy Manager
* 28 days holiday
* Pay increases
The successful candidate will be required to work under direct and indirect supervision of senior nursery staff,
If you are interested in the role and meet all that is required please feel free to drop me an email on or call me on 01183094222.