19 Nov 2020
£17,000 - £19,500 per annum
Nursery Practitioner (Level 3) - St Albans, Hertfordshire
£17,000 To £19,500 Per Annum (Depending On Experience) - 42.5 Hours Per Week
If you're a kind, warm and compassionate Nursery Practitioner with an NVQ level 3 in childcare, who is driven to make a difference to children's lives and work in a happy working environment, where no two days are the same, then a career, as a Nursery Practitioner, at my client's nursery, in St Albans, Hertfordshire, will be for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a happy nursery, as Nursery Practitioner, where they focus on encouraging children to be children, learning through fun and engaging play.
You will be working, as a Nursery Practitioner, with a dedicated team in a caring, family friendly, characterful and stimulating environment which is inviting to children, parents and staff.
As a Nursery Practitioner you will benefit from my clients branded training and a programme of continuous professional development supported by our head office quality and improvement team.
Purpose of the Nursery Practitioner role:
* To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting, as the Nursery Practitioner
* To give support to other personnel within the setting
* To implement the daily routine in the base room
* As the Nursery Practitioner, to contribute to a planned programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in conjunction with other staff
Requirements need for the Nursery Practitioner role:
* A minimum qualification of an NVQ level 3 in childcare
* Previous experience in similar positions / settings
* Knowledge of Ofsted standards and regulations
* Flexible to work different shifts when called upon to do so
What is on offer for the Nursery Practitioner role:
* Annual salary ranging from £17,000 to £19,500 - depending on experience & qualifications
* A full time contract of 42.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS!!!)
* Onsite training and development courses
If the role of Nursery Practitioner is of an interest, please apply. However, if you would like to speak to me, George Lanksford, in more detail please feel free to give me a call on 0118 309 4222 and use reference no. GL44811.