13 Jan 2021
£18.00 per hour
Up to £18 per hour
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RN) to join my clients luxurious nursing home located in Rotherham
As a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RN) you would be responsible for ensuring a high level of clinical care is provided to our residents.
Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care throughout the home.
* As the Senior Nurse you'll lead the care team, be involved in continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents' care.
* You will lead the care teams by example, providing coaching, mentoring and instruction where it's needed and role modelling best practice.
* Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs, therapeutic interventions and meaningful occupations.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
You will hold the following;
* QCF level 6 or equivalent RMN / RGN
* You will also have a proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team, demonstrating your strong leadership and management skills.
* You'll have excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills and be willing to learn and develop throughout your career with my client.
What benefits do we offer?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
* 28 days holiday (including statutory Bank Holidays)
* Bank Holiday pay enhancements
* Excellent induction and on-going training
* Personal and career development opportunities
* Workplace Pension
* Free uniform
* Optional healthcare cash plan
Role: Senior Nurse ( RGN / RMN )
Hours: Full time / Days
Shifts: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Hourly rate: £18
Contracted Hours: FT
If you are interested in this Senior Nurse position please click 'Apply' Below to avoid disappointment.
Below to avoid disappointment.