26 Nov 2018
£35.00 - £45.00 per hour
We are looking for a confident and experienced Hygienist to work in a private practice in the Haynes area.
The post will be for Saturdays
9:00am - 5:00pm
Hourly rate/ salary will be dependent on experience of the candidate.
Responsibilities of the job include:
* providing dental health education about tooth care and diet
* removing plaque and calculus by scaling and polishing teeth
* taking impressions and/or dental radiographs of teeth
* applying prophylactic/antibacterial materials, fissure sealants and topical fluorides to help prevent tooth decay
* carrying out screening and monitoring procedures
* treating and helping to prevent gum disease
* ensuring that sterile conditions are maintained
* offering advice and encouragement to patients
* working closely with and under the instruction of dentists
* using a range of dental instruments
* keeping up to date with new developments within the profession and maintaining patient dental records
If this is of interest please do not hesitate to contact Alistair on 01183094222.
I look forward to hearing from you!