07 Apr 2021
£30.00 - £30,000 per annum
Full Time Treatment Coordinator Role Required Full Time £30k + Commission!! Apply Now!!!
Job ref: MP42092
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Treatment Coordinator to work at a beautiful Dental Practice in Richmond. The have a friendly team of other admin persons to support you in your job. This role will be solely Treatment coordinating, with only a very emergency cover for nursing.
* Job role: Treatment Coordinator
* Location: Richmond, Surrey
* Full time: Monday - Friday
* Pay: £30,000.00 per annum + Commission
* Start Date: ASAP
* Requirements: Treatment Coordinator Experience, 2 Years' Experience Within Dentistry
* Desirable: Orthodontic Experience, GDC Dental Nurse
Your tasks would involve:
* assisting the clinician with new patient consultations
* explaining treatment options to patients
* creating treatment plans and financials packages for patients
* tracking conversions and following-up on leads
* covering the front desk, when necessary;
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience in dental field/ treatment coordinating and be great at interacting with patients; be confident in explaining treatment plans; be organised, systematic, and with good follow-through have a positive attitude and enthusiasm be well-organised show a high level of professionalism be punctual and reliable be an excellent team player have good communication skills Please do NOT apply for this role if you have never worked in a dental practice.
Full training will be given of the procedures, software and CQC regulations; an induction and training program will be established.
This role will be target and sales based and the bonus will be paid at a higher rate for candidates who go above and beyond their targets.
To apply please email your CV to Megan Prior - or call me on 01183094222.