22 Nov 2018
£38,000 per annum
Clinical Lead Nurse required for a highly regarded Nursing Home in Maesteg.
A fantastic opportunity to enjoy supporting an experienced Home manager in running a fantastic nursing home within a medium sized organisation based in the Maesteg area.
as a Clinical Lead Nurse will be talented, with a real passion to deliver outstanding results. We are sure you will love our client and will love everything they stand for.
Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within this home, a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department with direct reports to general management for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours a week, these hours will be split between supernumery and on the floor hours. Monday to Friday with on call weekends shared.
Responsibilities of Clinical Lead Nurse will include:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentoring and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Clinical Lead Nurse will:
- Hold a current Nursing NMC pin - RGN or RMN/RNLD with General Elderly Nursing Experience
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a nursing home having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager or Clinical Lead, or Senior Nurse etc
- Salary circa £38,000 per annum
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Pension Contribution
- Nurse Re-validation support
- Employee Care Programme
If you are an experienced and passionate senior nurse and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £38,000 per annum
NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council)