29 Jun 2020
£38,000 per annum
On behalf of a fantastic local organisation, Remedicare are seeking a deputy home manager for our clients home in Coventry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a deputy manager to join a growing organisation with high standards of care ample career progression.
The Job Role
To work as a committed member of the Management Team within the Home and support the Home Manager specifically taking the lead responsibility for Dementia, GSF, and staff training as well as auditing the Home (care plans, medical needs, etc.) To actively promote and encourage as much personal independence and choice as possible within the activities of daily living and ensure person centred care is given at all times.
* To manage all aspects of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
* To support the maintenance of a positive reputation for the Home in the local community.
* To support the attainment of budgeted financial performance; maximising fee levels and exercising sound cost management across the Home.
* To help build and maintain a well-motivated and engaged workforce.
* To perform direct duties on a basis agreed with the Home Manager in accordance with contractual arrangements.
* Proven post-qualification Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
* Previous experience of leading a team
* Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
* Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
NVQ Level 3 minimum qualification
At least 1 year deputy manager experience or extensive experience in a team leader role.
Salary - £38,000 per annum
40 hours per week