21 Apr 2021
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Remedicare have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a fantastic care home in Rugeley,Staffordshire. Our client is looking for strong individuals, for the care assistant position, to hit the ground run and exceed in the role.
The care home specialises in Dementia/Old Age clients with a maximum of 106 residents in the home. The current CQC for the home is "Good" and thrives with an excellent reputation of low staff turnover. They are seeking care assistants with a positive attitude to join there dedicated care team and make a real difference to residents lives.
Duties for a Deputy Manager include:
* Care Plans
* Managing Care Staff/Nurses
* Supporting with taking medication
* Working and liasing along side the Home Manager
* Planing Rota's
* Pushing Recruitment
Requirements for Deputy Manager
* Level 4/5 NVQ in Health and Social care or Care certificate
* Medication Training/Experience
* Driving License with car
* 1 years' experience as a Deputy Manager in a Care/Nursing home
* Flexible to work 9am - 5pm and occasional weekends
* Able to access Rugeley
As a Deputy Manager you can expect the following:
* Full time contract; 40 working hours; days or nights
* Competitive Salary
* In house induction training
* Great training opportunities throughout your career
* Ongoing support through a dedicated Home Manager
* Free parking available.
* Free uniform provided
* Free training provided.
Deputy Manager Salary: £30000 - £40000 per year (Deputy Manager)
The successful candidates will be required to work under direct and indirect supervision of senior care staff as a Deputy Manager,
If you are interested in the role and meet all that is required please feel free to drop me an email on or call me on 01183094222.