06 Nov 2020
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Non Nurse Deputy Manager needed for Well Established Care Home
£30,000 per annum, Lots of progression and opportunities for further training!
Ref No. FT44634
A talented and compassionate individual is neededto help run a 40 bedded Residential Home in Eastbourne. The CQC report is currently rated 'GOOD' in all areas working in an extremely rewarding and fulfilling environment.
This job is for an exeprienced and qualified individual who has worked in a Residential Care Home or similar environment and believes passionately in providing excellent care to the elderly. As a Deputy Manager, we want someone with a positive track record in previous management roles and who strives to provide the very highest standards of indivdually tailored, elderly care.
This is a full time, permanent role with a mixture of floor and office duties paying £30,000 per annum. The position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Deputy or Head of Care looking to maintain a close relationship with their residents and a presence on the floor alongside key office duties such as care planning, risk assessments and recruitment.
The hours will be a mixture of long and short shifts depending on your daily duties; mostly 9am-5pm but also 8am-2pm and 8am-8pm. This will include alternate weekends on a 42 hours per week contract.
We are seeking a strong, experienced individual with drive and commitment who is always willing to go the extra mile. The ideal candidate will have previous Deputy Manager or Head of Care experience within an elderly Care Home environment and good leadership skills with a strong personality.
Required Skills/ Experience:
* NVQ Level 3 minimum (Home is willing to support the successful candidate in completing their Level 4/5 if not already possessed)
* Shift leading experience within a Care Home environment
* Previous Deputy Manager experience within a Care/Nursing Home
* Knowledge of CQC standards and regulations
* Medication trained
* Proficient with care plans, risk assessments and safeguarding
Duties will include:
* Care plans, reviews and meetings
* Medication administration
* Supporting the Home Manager with the recruitment, induction and training of all staff at the home.
* Ensuring that a consistently high standard of care is provided to all residents
Suitable for: Deputy Care Home Manager, Care Manager, Head of Care or similar
To submit your CV please click 'apply',
For more information please call Phil King on 0118 309 4222.