23 Feb 2021
£24,000 - £25,000 per annum
My client, a well established Domiciliary Care / Home care company with clients throughout Reading and surrounding areas, is looking for a Care Co-ordinator to work Full Time from their office in central Reading.
Candidates for this role must have minimum 1 years' experience in a care co-ordinator role, and 3 years total care experience in domiciliary care / home care.
This role is Full Time, Permanent (40 hours per week). 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday but you must also be flexible to provide care support if required in mornings, evenings, lunches, weekends etc.
Salary starts at £24,000 but pay reviews and progression opportunities can come quickly for hard workers at this company who like to promote from within.
You MUST have a Full UK Driving Licence and your own car due to the nature of the role, and you MUST have Level 2 Health and Social Care minimum.
Mileage is paid at 35p per mile where applicable and Full Training, DBS and uniform is all paid for.
* Manage staff rotas ensuring all client visits are allocated
* Ensure that the rostering system (Staffplan) is up to date with any changes made out of hours
* Match staff with the skills to provide support to clients
* Identify recruitment needs
* Take the on call phone on a rota basis
* Work care shifts when required
If you would be interested in this role, please apply ASAP as limited interview slots are available and call me Jack Reid on 0118 309 4222