22 Feb 2021
£11.50 - £12.00 per hour
Are you a compassionate individual who would like to make a difference to the lives of older people? Do you want to work for Award Winning Residential and Nursing Homes leaving work every day feeling like you've made a difference?
Remedicare Staffing, one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies, are recruiting experienced Activities Coordinator for one of our Nursing Homes in Haslemere.
Duties for an Activities Coordinator include supporting people with:
* Supporting with taking medication
* Meal Preparation
* Level 2/3 NVQ in Health and Social care or Care certificate
* Medication Training/Experience
* Driving License with car
* 1 years' experience as a Care Assistant in a Care/Nursing home
* Flexible to work days/nights
* Able to access Ha
In return we will offer you (Activities Coordinator):
* Full time contract; 40 working hours; days or nights
* 12 hour shifts ; possibility to work extra shifts
* Competitive rates of pay
* In house induction training
* Great training opportunities throughout your career
* Ongoing support through a dedicated care coordinator
* Free parking available.
* Free uniform provided
* Free training provided.
Activities Coordinator Salary : £11.50 - £12.00 per hour (Activities Coordinator)
The successful candidates will be required to work under direct and indirect supervision of senior care staff as an Activities Coordinator,
If you are interested in the role and meet all that is required please feel free to drop me an email on or call me on 01183094222.