24 Jul 2020
£9.00 per hour
Care Assistant - Betchworth
£9.00 Days and Nights Available!
I am looking for experienced and professional Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within my clients beautiful care home based in Bechworth. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care to the residents and your daily tasks as a 'Care Assistant' will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Main duties for care assistants are as follows:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc
* Liaise with visiting family and friends
Care assistants with previous experience within a care home and NVQ's within health and social care.
36+ hours per week (alternate weekends).
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give Jade Ash a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number JA43548.