31 Jul 2020
£8.72 per hour
Care Assistant - Abington, Northampton
£8.72ph Days Available
Looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Abington. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life. Minimum requirements to work as a Care Assistant: - 6 months care experience in a care setting - You must have the right to work within the UK - You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively - A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
We value and respect our Care Assistants,. We are a care provider that stays in touch with its staff and understands exactly what a fantastic job they do with our clients.
Main duties for care assistants are as follows:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc
* Liaise with visiting family and friends
Care assistants with previous experience within a care home and NVQ's within health and social care.
36hours a week
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail see job reference number JA43566