12 Oct 2020
£8.21 - £8.72 per hour
Care Assistant - Care Home In Chester, Cheshire
£8.72ph - 36 Hours Per Week
If you're a kind, warm and compassionate person then a career at my clients beautiful care home, in XXXXX, will be for you. I am currently recruiting for Care Assistant for our clients care home.
With an hourly rate of £8.72ph, with contracted full time hours of 36 per week for a Care Assistant.
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily tasks, as a Care Assistant, will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining their hygiene, as well as ensuring they feel part of life in the home. As a Care Assistant, this will see you providing care, warmth and kindness to help make a difference. You will develop relationships with our residents' relatives which will support you in understanding their needs more and developing that personal care.
What my client is look for in a Care Assistant, for the Care Assistant role:
* Hardworking and motivated by delivering great service
* Effective team player with a positive attitude
* Desire and passion to help make a difference
* An understanding of what is important to others
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We my client is offer for Care Assistants:
* An hourly rate of £8.72ph
* Clear career path and development with access to our Care Academy
* Free Onsite parking
* Uniform provided
* Fantastic employee discount scheme
* Recognition awards and events
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number GL44333.