10 Nov 2020
£9.87 - £10.40 per hour
Care Assistant - Chichester, West Sussex
Up To £10.40ph - 32.5 To 48 Hours Per Week - Days - Drivers Only
I am looking for experienced Care Assistant to provide person centred care to clients within my clients beautiful care home based in Chichester, West Sussex.
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining their hygiene, as well as ensuring they feel part of life in the home.
This will see you as a Care Assistant providing care, warmth and kindness to help make a difference. You will develop relationships with our residents' relatives which will support you in understanding their needs more and developing that personal care.
What my client is looking for in a Care Assistant:
* Hardworking and motivated by delivering great service
* Care experience with a care home environment is desirable but not essential
* Effective team player with a positive attitude
* An individual with a good understanding of elderly, dementia & end of life care
* Desire and passion to help make a difference
* An understanding of what is important to others
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We my client is offering for the Care Assistant Role:
* Hours of 32.5 to 40 per week
* £9.87ph (NVQ Level 2) &£10.40ph (NVQ Level 3)
* Weekend: £3ph Extra (NVQ 2) &£3.40ph Extra (NVQ 3)
If you're interested in this role as a Care Assistant, please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number GL44101.