16 Nov 2020
£9.21 - £9.80 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Senior Care Assistants to join our team in Cleckheaton. As part of our professional, friendly and compassionate team you will do everything you can to ensure the patient's treatment is of the highest standard.
Our focus at all times is on ensuring that our clients receive high quality treatment quickly, in clean and comfortable surroundings. Our nursing home has been rated Good by CQC putting it near the very top of the regulator's quality ratings.
You will be working alongside a forward-thinking team of Care Assistants, Senior Carers and Nurses who pride themselves on providing an excellent care for our clients.
* Level 2/3 NVQ in Health and Social care or Care certificate
* Medication Training/Experience
* Driving License with car (Not essential)
* 1 years' experience as a Senior Care Assistant in a Care/Nursing home
Pay Rate: £9.21 - £9.50+ per hour (Senior Care Assistant)
Hours: 36 - 40
* Opportunities to develop your clinical and research skills
* Continuous on-going learning with internal and external courses available.
* Flexible working hours
* Development from Care Assistant all the way up to Deputy Manager
* 28 days holiday
* Pay increases
The successful candidates will be required to work under direct and indirect supervision of senior care staff,
If you are interested in the role and meet all that is required please feel free to drop me an email on or call me on 01183094222.