18 Nov 2020
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Our client in the Royston area is a beautiful large residential with nursing home that is part of a small organisation that runs and promotes the highest standards of care. They now have an exciting opportunity for a healthcare assistant to join their passionate team of healthcare assistants and seniors.
We are looking for care assistants who have a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of care assistants to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the residential home.
Training and support will be provided to care assistants from senior care assistants who have little or no previous experience within a care home.
Main duties for care assistants are as follows:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc
* Liaise with visiting family and friends
Care assistants with previous experience within a care home and NVQ's within health and social care.
42-48 hours per week (alternate weekends)
Days and night positions are available.
Rate of Pay:
£8.50-9 per hour.