11 Jan 2021
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Care Assistants to join our team in Betchworth. As part of our professional, friendly and compassionate team you will do everything you can to ensure the patient's treatment is of the highest standard.
As a Care Assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and activities whilst also providing a listening ear to those who need it most.
Duties for a Care Assistant include supporting people with:
* Supporting with taking medication
* Meal Preparation
* Level 2/3 NVQ in Health and Social care or Care certificate
* Medication Training/Experience
* Driving License with car (Not essential)
* 1 years' experience as a Care Assistant in a Care/Nursing home
* Flexible to work days/nights
* Able to access Belper
In return we will offer you:
* Full time contract; 36 working hours; days or nights
* 12 hour shifts ; possibility to work extra shifts
* Competitive rates of pay
* In house induction training
* Great training opportunities throughout your career
* Ongoing support through a dedicated care coordinator
* Free parking available.
* Free uniform provided
* Free training provided.
Care Assistant Salary : £9 - £9.50 per hour (Care Assistant)
The successful candidates will be required to work under direct and indirect supervision of senior care staff,
If you are interested in the role and meet all that is required please feel free to drop me an email on or call me on 01183094222.