11 Feb 2021
£8.91 - £9.50 per hour
Are you a compassionate individual who would like to make a difference to the lives of older people? Do you want to work for Award Winning Residential and Nursing Homes leaving work every day feeling like you've made a difference?
Remedicare Staffing, one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies, are recruiting experienced Health Care Assistants (HCA) for one of our Nursing Homes in Feltham.
Duties for a Care Assistant include supporting people with:
* Supporting with taking medication
* Meal Preparation
* Level 2/3 NVQ in Health and Social care or Care certificate
* Medication Training/Experience
* Driving License with car (Not essential)
* 1 years' experience as a Care Assistant in a Care/Nursing home
* Flexible to work days/nights
* Able to access Feltham
In return we will offer you (Care Assistant):
* Full time contract; 36 working hours; days or nights
* 12 hour shifts ; possibility to work extra shifts
* Competitive rates of pay
* In house induction training
* Great training opportunities throughout your career
* Ongoing support through a dedicated care coordinator
* Free parking available.
* Free uniform provided
* Free training provided.
Care Assistant Salary : £8.72 - £9.50 per hour (Care Assistant)
The successful candidates will be required to work under direct and indirect supervision of senior care staff as a Care Assistant,
If you are interested in the role and meet all that is required please feel free to drop me an email on or call me on 01183094222.