18 Feb 2021
£9.15 - £9.50 per hour
Care Assistant - Care Home In Liss, Hampshire
£9.15 To £9.50ph - 36 / 48 Hours Per Week - Days Available
My client based in Liss, Hampshire. Is looking to bring on experienced and professional Care Assistants to join their day care team.
As a care assistant, you will work with vulnerable adults to help them live their lives to the full wherever they are able. It is the ultimate 'people job' - you will build solid relationships, as a Care Assistant, and trust with the vulnerable service users, sometimes in challenging situations.
Your daily routine will be varied as a Care Assistant. You will support the service users to wash, dress, undress, and help them with continence care, feeding, hydration, hair care, nail care and emotional support. This will include encouraging them to participate in activities and community support where required, when working as the Care Assistant.
What my client is look for in a Care Assistant, for the Care Assistant role:
* No formal qualifications required, but a Care Certificate or NVQ 2/3 is beneficial
* A warm, friendly and caring nature
* To be a good team player & communicator
* Effective team player with a positive attitude
* Desire and passion to help make a difference
What my client is offering for the Care Assistant role:
* Hourly rates - £9.15ph (No NVQ's) / £9.35ph (NVQ2) / £9.50ph (NVQ3)
* Full time and stable hours of 36 / 48 hours per week
* Full funded training / courses - My client is happy to pay for your NVQ's
* Free Onsite parking
* Uniform provided
If you're interested in this role as a Care Assistant, please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number GL44149