26 Mar 2021
£8.85 - £9.50 per hour
Care Assistant - Stroud, Gloucestershire
£8.85ph - £9.00 FT - Days or Nights
Our client in the Stroud, Gloucestershire is an organisation that runs and promotes the highest standards of care. They now have an exciting opportunity for a healthcare assistant to join their passionate team of healthcare assistants and seniors.
We are looking for an affectionate and dedicated care assistant who has a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of support workers to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the nursing home.
Main Duties For Care Assistants Are:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Liaise with visiting family and friends
Desirable Requirements For Care Assistants:
Previous experience within a care home and an NVQ2 within health and social care.
Hours For Support Worker:
36 - 48 Hours Per Week
Day or Night position
Rate Of Pay For Support Worker:
£8.85 - £9.00per hour
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Charlie Steptoe, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number CS32205