15 Apr 2021
£10.00 - £10.50 per hour
Care Assistant - Epsom, Surrey
£10.00ph - £10.50 FT - Days
Our client Epsom, Surrey is an organisation that runs and promotes the highest standards of care. They now have an exciting opportunity for a healthcare assistant to join their passionate team of healthcare assistants and seniors.
We are looking for an affectionate and dedicated care assistant who has a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of support workers to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the nursing home.
Main Duties For Care Assistants Are:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in resident's conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Liaise with visiting family and friends
Desirable Requirements For Care Assistants:
Previous experience within a care home and an NVQ2 or 3 within health and social care.
Hours For Care Assistant:
33 - 44 Hours Per Week
Short Shifts available
Rate Of Pay For Care Assistant:
£10.00 - £10.50per hour
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Charlie Steptoe, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number CS26872.