22 Apr 2021
£9.20 - £9.50 per hour
Health Care assistnat
Days and Nights availabe
On behalf of one of our most respected clients in Newton Abbot, Remedicare Staffing are searching for an experienced and qualified Health Care assistant..
As a Health Care Assistant you'll be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs as well as dispensing medication. This role will require you to use your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, committed to delivering exceptional, high quality care and has a strong attention to detail.
Role Responsibility of a Health Care assistant:
* As a carer you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
* You will be advising the care assistant's, offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication.
* You will be enabling our residents to remain as independent as possible.
* Provide leadership and the highest level of support to the team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
* Ensure consistent application of company policies, procedures and to promote the aims and values of organisation.
Health Care Assistant Requirements:
* NQV level 2-3 in health & social care
* Medication trained
* Previous experience with elderly/dementia
* Flexible for 12 hour shifts/weekends
* Positive approach to work
The ideal candidates will have NVQ's within health and social care however, candidates with previous experience within care homes or other care environments will be considered.
Health Care Assistant Benefits:
* Ongoing training and support
* Competitive pay rates
* Friendly working environment
Hourly rate - £9.20 per hour- Days
£9.50 per hour- Nights
Contracted hours FT- 36-48 hours per week -Days/ Nights
Contracted hours PT- 24 hours per week -Days/ Nights
The successful Health Care assistant will need to have a clean DBS and be able to provide two employment references.
If you're interested in this role as a 'Health Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Hope Lane, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number HL24287.