28 Apr 2021
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Care Assistant - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
£9.00ph - £10.00 FT - Days
Our client in Gloucester, Gloucestershire is an organisation that runs and promotes the highest standards of care. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Care Assistant to join their passionate team of healthcare assistants and seniors.
We are looking for an experienced care assistant who has a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of support workers to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the nursing home.
Main Duties For Care Assistants Are:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in resident's conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Liaise with visiting family and friends
Desirable Requirements For Care Assistants:
Previous experience within a care home and sound computing knowledge is ideal
Hours For Care Assistant:
36 - 48 Hours Per Week
Rate Of Pay For Care Assistant:
£9.00 - £10.00per hour
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Charlie Steptoe, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number CS30812.