29 Apr 2021
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Care Assistant - Care Home In Arlesey, Bedfordshire
£9.50ph - 36 Hours Per Week - Day Shifts Available
About the role of a Care Assistant:
My client in Arlesey, Bedfordshire, currently have opportunities available for Care Assistants to join their friendly team their home in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. Working at their home, you will look after our residents' health, wellbeing, and happiness. You will support the residents to wash, dress, undress, and help them with continence care, feeding, hydration, hair care, nail care and emotional support.
What my client is looking for in a Care Assistant:
My client is looking for dedicated people, in the Arlesey, Bedfordshire area, who are simply passionate about helping others. Experience is preferable but not essential as it's more about being a warm, friendly and compassionate person who's as committed as we are.
Successful candidates, for the Care Assistant role, will have:
* No formal qualifications required, but an NVQ 2 / 3 is very beneficial
* A warm, friendly and caring nature
* To be a good team player & communicator
* Effective team player with a positive attitude
* Desire and passion to help make a difference
What my client is offering for the Care Assistant role:
* An hourly rate of £9.50ph for the Care Assistant role
* Full time and stable hours of 36 hours per week
* Full funded training / courses - My client is happy to pay for your NVQ's
* Free Onsite parking
* Uniform provided
If you're interested in this role as a Care Assistant, please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number GL46409.