29 Nov 2018
£9.03 per hour
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in Chippenham.
They are seeking full time care assistants for their 60 bedded residential home. The home specialises in elderly and dementia care and the most recent CQC report is "GOOD" in all areas.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
* Supporting the HCA's and SHCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
* Following residents specific care plans
* Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
* Maintain residents dignity and independence
* Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
* Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal care assistant will have a positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social is desirable although not essential.
* Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is needed.
Our client is willing to develop their care assistants through the necessary qualifications to help them fulfil their job role and progress their careers further into senior care assistants and team leaders.
Both days and nights are available paying £9.03 per hour with numerous benefits to work for this great company, including, but not limited to:
* Your DBS paid for
* Paid for your training
* Uniform provided for you
* Paid to attend meetings
* 28 days of paid holiday
Remedicare Staffing - 0118 309 4222