22 Jul 2020
£11.58 - £11.92 per hour
Care Team Leader - Bracknell, Berkshire
Full Time - Days & Nights - £11.58ph To £11.92ph
Are you a Care Team Leader who specialises in Elderly & Dementia care looking for a new role?
As a Care Team Leader, you will lead and coach the care team and assist the team with all aspects of care within the home. You will provide high quality care to residents paying attention to their specific and individual needs.
The home itself is a registered elderly care service. But also specialises in; Alzheimer's, Huntington's disease, Parkinson's & Visual Impairment. It's is a medium sized care home, with ages ranging from 60 years old plus.
Responsibilities Of A Care Team Leader:
* Assist the management in the running of the care home and shifts whilst on duty
* Maintain high standards of care to the residents
* Maintain a clean and safe environment for the residents and other staff members
* Act in a professional manner at all times
* Handle medication
* Mentor junior carers
Requirements For Care Team Leader:
* Previous/Proven Track Record Of Leadership Roles Within A Care Home
* NVQ Level 3 In Health & Social Care
* Medication Trained
Hours & Pay Rate For Care Team Leader:
* Days: £11.58ph
* Nights: £11.92ph
* 40 Hours Per Week
If the role of Care Team Leader is of an interest, please apply. However, if you would like to speak to me, George Lanksford, in more detail please feel free to give me a call on 0118 309 4222 and use reference no. GL43455