12 Feb 2021
£9.70 - £10.30 per hour
Care Team Leader - Belper, Derbyshire (Milford)£9.70ph - 37.5 Hours Per Week - Days
My client based in Belper, Derbyshire (Milford). Is looking to bring on experienced and professional Care Team Leader to join their day care team.
As a Care Team Leader, you will lead and coach the care team and assist the team with all aspects of care within the home. You will provide high quality care, as the Care Team Leader, to residents paying attention to their specific and individual needs.
They're offering excellent hourly rate, for Care Team Leader, of £9.70ph, on a full time contract of 37.5 hours per week, with flexibility of short and long shifts.
Responsibilities Of A Care Team Leader:
* As the Care Team Leader, assist the management in the running of the care home and shifts whilst on duty
* Maintain high standards of care to the residents, as the Care Team Leader
* Maintain a clean and safe environment for the residents and other staff members
* Act in a professional manner at all times
* Handle medication
* Mentor junior carers
Requirements For Care Team Leader:
* Previous / Proven Track Record Of Leadership Roles Within A Care Home
* NVQ Level 3 In Health & Social Care
* Medication Trained
If the role of Care Team Leader is of an interest, please apply. However, if you would like to speak to me, George Lanksford, in more detail please feel free to give me a call on 0118 309 4222 and use reference no. GL45427.