28 Jul 2020
£9.00 per hour
Care Assistants Required For an Exciting New Opportunities In Reigate
We are exclusively seeking dedicated and passionate care assistants who take in pride in going the extra mile to provide the very best care for one of our outstanding residential homes in Reigate, Surrey!
They are seeking full time care assistants for their 30 bedded Nursing Home. The home specialises in Dementia and Old Age nursing.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
* Following residents specific care plans
* Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
* Maintain residents dignity and independence
* Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
* Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is ESSENTIAL.
We have day and night contracts available of 36/48 hours per week.
The pay is £9
Contracts offering 36/48
If this role is suitable for you, it's on a first come first serve basis for the right applicants so if you're interested please get in contact ASAP for Fred on 0118 309 4222 quoting the reference number at the top of the advert.