15 Oct 2020
£9.00 per hour
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional Care assistants and support workers who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in Fleet.
They are seeking full time care assistants for their brilliant 20 bedded Care Home.
This home specialises in Old age and Dementia.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
* Supporting the HCA's and Seniors Care Assistants in delivering the highest quality of care
* Following residents specific care plans
* Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
* Maintain residents dignity and independence
* Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
* Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
* The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care/Nursing home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills.
* Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
* NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential.
* Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
Our client is willing to develop their Senior care assistants through the necessary qualifications to help them fulfil their job role and progress their careers within healthcare. We have a contract available that requires your flexibility to do both days and nights,