02 Nov 2020
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Nursing Home in Carshalton and require Healthcare Assistants for full time and permanent contracts for Days and Nights.
We are looking for Care Assistants who can demonstrate enthusiasm, reliability, honesty and be reliable. We pride ourselves on offering a service which our staff would wish to use for their loved ones, should the necessity arise and we ask that all applicants are committed to delivering our high standards of care.
The home currently has:
* A friendly and supportive team
* Flexible working hours
* On-going training and professional development
* Career development
* Good rates of pay
* Weekend pay increases
* Paid holiday
* Annual refresher training
* Employee recognition
* Opportunity to study for Health and Social Care.
The type of care a Care Assistant will provide will vary from person to person but will include the following:
* Personal Care
* Practical Support
* One to one support to residents
* Experience of working in a caring environment
* Passion for delivering high levels of care
* Good numeric and literacy skills
* A warm and friendly disposition
* Caring attitude
* Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
* A strong team worker
* Supportive and patient
* Reliable and punctual
* Willingness to develop new skills (to NVQ 2/3)
Pay rates and hours:
We have full time contracts available paying £9.25
Healthcare Assistant position - 36 - 48 hrs a week.
If you are interested and have any questions, please contact Fred on 01183094222