20 Nov 2020
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
FT41503 - Care assistants in Haywards Heath!
Are you seeking a new career for the New Year? Are you looking to make a difference to someone's life? Have you got wait it takes to make someone's day?
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Nursing Home in Haywards Heath who require healthcare assistants for full time hours on days.
Pay rates and hours:
We have full time contracts available paying £9 - £9.50
Full time position - 36hrs a week.
The type of care a Care Assistant will provide will vary from person to person but will include the following:
* Personal Care
* Practical Support
* One to one support to residents
* NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care (desirable)
* Experience of working in a caring environment
* Passion for delivering high levels of care
* Good numeric and literacy skills
* A warm and friendly disposition
* Caring attitude
* Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
* A strong team worker
* Supportive and patient
* Reliable and punctual
Call Fred on 01183 094222 now to avoid disappointment!