12 Feb 2021
£9.00 per hour
Care Assistants Needed In Reigate!
We are seeking talented and dedicated care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in the Reigate/Redhill!
They are seeking full time care assistants for their 39 bedded Nursing Home. The home specialises in dementia care, old age.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
* Following residents specific care plans
* Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
* Maintain residents dignity and independence
* Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
* Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
We have day contracts available of 36/48hours per week.
The pay is £9 + (D.O.E.) per hour
If this role is suitable for you, it's on a first come first serve basis for the right applicants so if you're interested please get in contact ASAP for Fred on 0118 309 4222 quoting reference number FT39650