30 Mar 2021
£8.75 - £9.00 per hour
Health Care assistant
On behalf of one of our most respected clients in Cranleigh, Remedicare Staffing are searching for an experienced and qualified Senior Care assistant.
As a Health Care Assistant You'll be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs as well as dispensing medication. This role will require you to use your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, committed to delivering exceptional, high quality care and has a strong attention to detail.
Role Responsibility of a Health Care assistant:
* As a carer you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
* You will be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication.
* You will be enabling our residents to remain as independent as possible.
* Provide leadership and the highest level of support to the team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
* Ensure consistent application of company policies, procedures and to promote the aims and values of
Health Care Assistant Requirements:
* NQV level 2-3 in health & social care
* Medication trained
* Previous experience with elderly/dementia
* Flexible for 12 hour shifts/weekends
* Positive approach to work
Health Care Assistant Benefits:
* Ongoing training and support
* Competitive pay rates
* Friendly working environment
Our client is a small family run organisation, providing high standards of care to elderly clients. The home currently has a "GOOD" CQC report.
Days Shifts: Varies and flexible
Night shifts: (8pm - 8am)
Twilight: 4.30pm to 10.30pm or 6pm - 11pm.
Pay rate: depending on exp.
Weekday: Usually £8.75-9 ph
Weekend: Time & a half
Bank Holiday: Double
The successful Health Care assistant will need to have a clean DBS and be able to provide two employment references.
If you're interested in this role as a 'Health Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Hope Lane, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number HL26255.