06 Apr 2021
£8.91 per hour
Care Assistants needed in Leeds: £8.91 - £9.91 per hour!
Ref No. FT46093
Our client in Leeds, is a purpose built Nursing Home that promotes the very highest standards of individualised, person-centred care. The home is a part of a large, well-established care company with homes around the UK and a fantastic reputation.
They are recruiting for care assistants to join the passionate team in delivering personalised care in warm, supportive and safe environment.
The ideal care assistants will have a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of other care assistants to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the nursing home.
Full training and support will be provided to all new HCAs joining the home along with a clear induction period to understand the ethos and values of the company. Experienced care assistants and Senior HCAs will be close by to support you whilst starting to work at the home.
These are full time, permanent positions on days paying a fantastic £8.91 - £9.91 per hour!!
This is working 12 hour shifts in an extremely supportive and rewarding environment.
Main duties for care assistants are as follows:
* Assist residents with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing and toileting
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling including repositioning
* Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
* Work as a part of a cohesive team of Carers, Senior Carers and Nurses.
* Checking and reporting any change in resident's conditions to a Senior Care Assistant or Nurse
Care Assistants with previous experience within a Care/Nursing Home and NVQ's within health and social care.
For more information please call Fred Thomas on 0118 309 4222.