19 Mar 2021
£9.60 - £9.95 per hour
Care Assistant - Four Marks, Hampshire
£9.60ph Weekdays - £9.95 Weekends -- Full Time
Our Client in the Four Marks, Hampshire area is an organisation that runs and promotes the highest standards of care. They now have an exciting opportunity for a healthcare assistant to join their passionate team of healthcare assistants and seniors.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated care assistants who have a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of care assistants to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the residential home.
Training and support will be provided to care assistants from senior care assistants who have little or no previous experience within a care home.
Main Duties For Care Assistants Are:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc
* Liaise with visiting family and friends
Desirable Requirements For Care Assistant:
Care assistants with previous experience within a care home and NVQ's within health and social care.
Hours For Care Assistant:
36 - 48 Hours Per Week
Rate Of Pay For Care Assistant:
£9.60 per hour for weekdays
£9.95 per hour for weekends
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Charlie Steptoe, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number CS86737.