05 Jan 2021
£9.40 per hour
Care Assistants needed in Taunton: £10.30 per hour!
Ref No. FT44900
Our client in Taunton, is a 90 bedded, purpose built Nursing Home that promotes the very highest standards of individualised, person-centred care. The home is a part of a large, well-established care company with homes around the UK and a fantastic reputation.
Their passionate team delivers personalised care in warm, supportive and safe environment. They are located in a quiet and pleasant area with public transport links and ample on-site parking. All rooms come with their own en-suite and the home has a real community feel.
We are looking for Care Assistants who have a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of other care assistants to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the nursing home.
Full training and support will be provided to all new HCAs joining the home along with a clear induction period to understand the ethos and values of the company. Experienced HCAs and Senior HCAs will be close by to support you whilst starting to work at the home.
These are full time, permanent positions on days paying a fantastic £9.40 with a 90p night enhancement
This is working 12 hour shifts in an extremely supportive and rewarding environment.
Main duties for care assistants are as follows:
* Assist residents with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing and toileting
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling including repositioning
* Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
* Work as a part of a cohesive team of Carers, Senior Carers and Nurses.
* Checking and reporting any change in resident's conditions to a Senior Care Assistant or Nurse
Care Assistants with previous experience within a Care/Nursing Home and NVQ's within health and social care.
For more information please call Fred Thomas on 0118 309 4222.