19 Feb 2021
£9.70 - £10.00 per hour
Senior Care Assistant - Heanor, Derbyshire
Up To £9.70ph - 37.5 Hours Per Week - Day & Night Position Available
My client based in Heanor, Derbyshire, are looking for a confident, caring and reliable Senior Care Assistant to become part of their fantastic care team. They're offer full time shifts on either day or night shifts.
The home itself is a registered elderly, dementia and end of life care service.
They're offering excellent hourly rate of up to £9.70ph, on a 37.5 hour per week contract.
My client takes pride in supporting their staff, through progression within the home and supporting individuals through further qualifications.
Responsibilities Of A Senior Carer Assistant:
* Assist the management in the running of the care home
* Maintain high standards of care to the residents
* Maintain a clean and safe environment for the residents and other staff members
* Act in a professional manner at all times
* Handle medication
* Mentor junior carers
Requirements For Senior Carer Assistant:
* Senior Care Assistant with previous Senior Care Assistant experience -Preferably
* NVQ Level 3 In Health & Social Care (Preferably), Will Consider NVQ2 Depending On Experience
* Medication Trained (Preferably)
If the role of Senior Care Assistant is of an interest, please apply. However, if you would like to speak to me, George Lanksford, in more detail please feel free to give me a call on 0118 309 4222 and use reference no. GL45427.