22 Apr 2021
£10.80 - £11.01 per hour
Newton Abbot, Devon
Senior Care assistant
On behalf of one of our most respected clients in Newton Abbot, Remedicare Staffing are searching for an experienced and qualified Senior Care assistant.
As a Senior Care Assistant You'll be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs as well as dispensing medication. This role will require you to use your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, committed to delivering exceptional, high quality care and has a strong attention to detail.
Role Responsibility of a Senior Care assistant:
* As a carer you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
* You will be advising the care assistant's, offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication.
* You will be enabling our residents to remain as independent as possible.
* Provide leadership and the highest level of support to the team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
* Ensure consistent application of company policies, procedures and to promote the aims and values of organisation.
* Train and mentor new staff
Senior Care Assistant Requirements:
* NQV level 3 in health & social care
* Medication trained
* Previous experience with elderly/dementia
* Flexible for 12 hour shifts/weekends
* Positive approach to work
Hourly rate - £10.80
Contracted hours FT - 36-48hrs per week (including weekends)
The successful Senior Care assistant will need to have a clean DBS and be able to provide two employment references.
If you're interested in this role as a 'Senior Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Hope Lane, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number HL24287.