02 May 2021
£11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Senior Care Assistant - Haslemere, Surrey
£11.00ph - 12.00ph -- FT - Days
Our client in Haslemere, Surrey is an organisation that runs and promotes the highest standards of care. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior healthcare assistant to join their passionate team of healthcare assistants and seniors.
We are looking for a seasoned and professional senior care assistant who has a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of support workers to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the care home.
Main Duties For Senior Care Assistants Are:
* supervise a team of care assistants
* write care plans
* monitor patients' vital signs, like blood pressure and heart rate
* complete patient medication records
* develop and lead activities for service users
* keep families up to date about their relative's progress
* train and mentor new staff
* attend team meetings with service managers
* provide emergency cover.
Desirable Requirements For Senior Care Assistants:
Previous experience within a care home and at least an NVQ2 within health and social care.
Hours For Senior Care Assistant:
36 - 48 Hours Per Week
Alternate weekends required
Rate Of Pay For Senior Care Assistant:
£11.00ph - £12.00ph
If you're interested in this role as a 'Senior Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Charlie Steptoe, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number CS88704